Sunday, May 3, 2009

Count me in!


It is close enough to monday morning, not like I will lose any overnight- unless I take that "lose while you sleep pill" ha! ha!

Age: 35
Height: 5'9"
weight: 24o.5lbs
waist: 47 inches (around belly button)
BMI: 35.7 (obese)

Goal (I'm really dreaming here): 180lbs.That means I need to lose 62 lbs. That means that I need to lose just shy of 4 lbs a week (not realistic for this competition). So I will settle on half my goal, I pledge to lose 30 lbs by the end of this competition.

1 comment:

  1. I had a good low carb breakfast, lunch and dinner and a huge headache. so, I finished off the evening with at Cherry Coke ZERO and some ibuprophine. I am still suffering from the last part of a cold, so I am worried to workout too hard today, so I will go for a walk this evening and see how tomorrow goes. this is a great way to keep a journal.

    ReplyDelete