Monday, June 8, 2009

Mark Weighs: Proud yet not so proud!



Original Stats: 24o.5 lbs // waist 47" // BMI: 35.7

Current Weight: 221 lbs.
Waist: 43 inches
BMI: 32.6 (obese)

Previous week:
Weight: 226 lbs
Waist: 44.5 inches
BMI: 33.4 (obese)

Loss for the week: 5 lbs
Lost so far: 19.5 lbs. = 8% of my body weight.

Commentary: Looks like I found the winning combination. I am losing both inches and pounds and feeling good all around. I have found a very simple workout schedule that takes all the thinking out of the equation. I will share that secret next week. I am glad to be down to 220 but not glad to be 220. 220 is still very bad for me, so that explains the picture. Happy to be losing, just need to keep going!

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or is that pictue slightly disturbing? Funny though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Disturbing. I think I'm not hungry anymore! Thanks Mark!

    ReplyDelete