Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Eric...where have you been???

Well, I have been around (rounder and rounder)...oops, I digress.
No, I have been working on diet, excercise...working, working, doing more work...doing calling, working, diet, excersice, lots of work, young men's secretary stuff...
Ok...so I've been a little busy to write. Of course, so have all of you...so I really have NO exscuse, but whatever.
BUT!!!! I have great news...as of today, I have officially lost a total of 11 lbs since May 4th.
It has been steady and seemed slow, but I am seeing results. Go me!!!
As of today I am 306lbs.
Wahooo!!!
Ok, gotta go...work to do...
I will try to be more consistent on the blogging thing...sorry?!?!?!
Thanks,
Eric

3 comments:

  1. Nice spelling of exercise...oops!!! No wonder I've trouble doing it...I can't spell it...that's been my whole problem..
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing we are all in this for the long haul, right?! It make take some of us awhile (that would be me!), but we'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Nice job Eric, Lost more than me totally not fair but I will kick your butt eventually so watch out!

    ReplyDelete